Wednesday, March 31, 2010

To infinity and beyond..

"Grandpa" Vikki sent Parker Toy Story 1 and 2 and that is ALL he wants to watch! he wants everything to do with it, you will see what i mean....









He has a one legged buzz doll (it only has one leg due to excessive play time) another bath time buzz a small woody, a larger woody with a snake and boot. a very large woody doll complete with blanket, a zurg action figure and a soft buzz.... i think its safe to say my little big boy, is OBSESSED! THANKS G-MA VIC!
p.s in the pic where he is hiding his face, he was hiding from Zurg and yes, he made me do it also...

3 comments:

A Piece of the Petersons said...

haha that is soooo cute!!! I love it that he loves it so much.... We miss out Parky

Brooke Bird said...

he is so stinkin cute! i am finally learning how to comment on people's blogs by myself!! so i was feeling a little cocky and thought i would write and tell you happy birthday this way! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i said little cause you are still my baby sister, and you will always be. its just that now you are allowed to sit at the adult table. :) hope you are having a great day, give Parkey Warkey woo woo a kiss from me, mollypop and jake... love you guys

mama bic said...

I love that little space traveler!!! I hope you had a great day yesterday and that you loved your watermellon and ant cake!! I miss you all so bad next time I see you im going to sqeeze you till you cant breathe! Will Chase be okay with that? We love you all so much give yourself Chase and little Parkie Woo Woo a hug from all of us! Man I wish I could be with you all!!!! We miss you :(